Pascal Wuillaume advises business leaders. He is a structuring agent, international speaker and 7 times CEO in 7 different sectors. He was born and raised in Ghent, Belgium. He holds a master’s degree in Applied Economics from the University of Antwerp and an MBA from the Stern School of Business at New York University.
When he was young, he dreamed of being a citizen of the world. His dream came true when he joined a large French multinational corporation in IT.
He began in France, then was quickly promoted to a post in New York City. In 1990, at the same company, he was appointed Managing Director of Bull Far East based in Singapore. It was in 1995, after 13 years abroad, that he finally returned to Belgium.
This international experience gave him three lessons that have remained anchored in his dynamics:
- Being a pioneer in the use of digital technologies allows you to be more efficient in your work.
- Learning to work in a rapidly changing world is crucial.
- Taking into account cultural specificities within international companies is essential for constructive collaboration.
His 25 years of experience as CEO of various international, listed and family groups have enabled him to quickly diagnose the essential problems to be solved in order to make them sustainable.
In all the companies he has led, it has always been essential for him to energize the teams, help them look to the future and combine the resources of different departments in order to create synergies that stimulate the work on joint projects.
Since 2005, he has been a professor in the MBA program of the Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management in Vietnam.
Becoming a consultant in 2020, he supports managers through the major phases of their company’s transformation: accelerated growth, internationalization, transmission and integration after merger.
~ Pascal Wuillaume
- Director Int’l Sales Honeywell-Bull (New-York)
- Managing Director Bull Far East (Singapore)
- CEO Pharma Belgium (Haniel group)
- CEO AMP (Lagardère group)
- CEO Fountain (Euronext)
- GM BAM Mat (Royal Bam group)
- CEO SHG – Barbecook (Private)
- CEO Coertjens International (Private)
MBA – New York University
Master in Economic Sciences – Antwerp University.
French, Dutch, English and German